Catch is the signature restaurant at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences
Inspired by the Gold Coast lifestyle and its beach-side location, Catch offers a vibrant, coastal atmosphere and fresh, affordable cuisine.
Here, diners can enjoy a seasonal menu created by Executive Chef Kathy Tindall, with subtle Asian influences and a focus on sustainable seafood.
Catch Restaurant enjoys an idyllic location overlooking the energy of Orchid Avenue where diners can watch the street life from large circular porthole windows, or enjoy the energy provided by the open kitchen where the team of chefs create their culinary delights.
Welcome to Catch!
Best Known For:
- Chargrilled barramundi with lemongrass, lime and coconut broth, bok choy, sugar snaps
- Seafood Platter for 2 with oysters, prawns, Moreton Bay buys, calamari, freshly cooked fish
- Award-winning range of Sydney Brewery craft beers & ciders
- Adult Buffet Breakfast $39 per person, Children 0-5 years free, 6-11 years 50%, 12+ years full rate
- Espresso and special coffees available for $4 per person
Catch Restaurant is available for a range of functions and events, and our special event packages and menus can always be tailored to suit your individual requirement. See the group booking menus here.
Ideal for families, Catch Restaurant provides a delicious, seasonal Little Fishes Kids Menu for $14 which includes a main meal with a drink and ice-cream. View the little fishes menu here.
Secure parking is available in the hotel’s undercover carpark. Please proceed through the entry off Orchid Avenue and park in the Hotel carpark (blue) on level B2. Catch restaurant is located on Level 1, accessible via the lifts. Please see concierge for parking validation. For further information and maps, please visit our Getting There page.
Level 1, Orchid Tower
- Monday - Friday
6:30am - 10:30am
- Saturday - Sunday
6:30am - 11:00am
- Lunch - closed
Group bookings and private events on request only
- 7 days
6:00pm – 9:00pm